Game Ray - Gaming Network Online
Welcome back to Game Ray! Enjoying the stay? New here? Register for MANY more features! ~Kipp
Welcome back to Game Ray! Enjoying the stay? New here? Register for MANY more features! ~Kipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best gaming network EVER! Come join us here! Talk about games, off-topic topics, etc!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FAQ Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FAQ Thread Empty
PostSubject: FAQ Thread   FAQ Thread EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome to Gentlemen With Afro's EE (Everybody Edits) forum! This is the FAQ for what this is currently for. You can reply if you have any questions, once you sign up.

What is Everybody Edits?

Well, simple question. You could all about that at their website by clicking here, or learn by checking Kongregate by clicking here.

How do I sign up for this crew the right way?

By hosting a thread in the Registration Tryouts and by trying it like this.

Here's an example.

I would like to sign up as an Admin for this crew.

I am a great creator in Everybody Edits, and I also have Beta Program.

Sorta like that, but before you sign up for it, I must approve either you can be it or not. If I don't approve it, you will still be in the crew, but you will only be Member. If I do approve it, then your the rank you asked for.

Any other questions just reply in the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Pull45

FAQ Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Ray - Gaming Network Online :: Everybody Edits :: Everybody Edits : Discussions and Help-
Jump to: